Friday, August 12, 2011

翻滾吧! 阿信 - Jump Ashin! - Upcoming



翻滾吧! 阿信 (Jump Ashin!) is being released in Taipei today! The movie stars Eddie Peng, Lin Zaizai and Lawrence Ko. The movie is the product of Lin Yu-hsien, whom also worked with Eddie on Exit No. 6 a few years back.

The movie is mainly the story of Ashin, played by Eddie Peng. Ashin is a gymnast in his hometown of Yilan. Not having much success, Ashin gives up gymnastics and starts to get into trouble. So much trouble that he flees to Taipei. However, the troubles follow and Ashin heads back home determined to put gymnastics number one.

Seems like a very compelling story and I am a big fan of mista Peng so I am on board. I wonder when I'll be able to get my hands on a Blu-ray version here in Los Angeles. Who knows, but I look forward to watching this film.

No comments: