Friday, June 3, 2022

Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness - 奇異博士2:失控多重宇宙

Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness (奇異博士2:失控多重宇宙)

Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness (奇異博士2:失控多重宇宙) is an 2022 film. The movie stars Benedict Cumberbatch and Elizabeth Olsen. The supporting cast include Benedict Wong and Xochitl Gomez. The extended supporting cast include Chiwetel Ejiofor, Rachel McAdams, Patrick Stewart, Hayley Atwell, Lashana Lynch, Anson Mount, and John Krasinski. This a sequel to the 2016 film, Dr. Strange (奇異博士). It is also connected to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

America Chavez is on the run with Doctor Strange. But we come to find out that this Doctor Strange is not the one we have come to know, but another one. We find out that that this Doctor Strange is from another universe. America Chavez gets connected to the Doctor Strange of our universe. From that point on, they try to solve the mystery of the monster going after America. Can our Doctor Strange do what the other Strange's could not?

This movie was full of stuff. Like stuff. So much stuff. Because it goes from one universe to the other, you will have to follow very intently. Like use all your mental energy just to follow. I thought of myself as a MCU expert, but I was confused from time to time and had to look up things when I got home. But as I sat back and thought about it more, the more I liked it. So, weeks after, I like this movie more. Will I get a chance to watch again before Disney+, most likely not.

UPDATE: Disney+ just annouced that they will be getting this on June 22nd. Guess I am waiting for Disney+. Top Gun is my priority if I can even get out to watch it.

No comments: