Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Destined To Love You on LA 18 KCSI (命中註定我愛你)



I recently finished 命中註定我愛你. I did an initial review back in September. In my September post, I noted that it might be shown in early 2009 on my hometown's public Chinese station, LA 18 (KCSI). Boy was I wrong. Probably because its a highest rated Taiwanese drama to date, they let it jump to the front of the line.

My guess is that its not going to have English subs. There are copies being sold on ebay and abroad with English Subs (Malaysian version), but KCSI normally broadcast the Taiwan versions. Unless there's a Taiwan version with English subs, it'll be Traditinal Chinese subs. We'll find out in 2 days when they broadcast the first episode on Wednesday, November 17, 2008.

Although I already have it on DVD, its good that the general Chinese public here in LA will have a chance to see it. Hopefully, it'll give LA 18 a ratings bump.

No comments: