Friday, June 7, 2024

Upcoming - 金庸武侠世界 - The Legend Of Heroes



I do not do many upcoming anymore as there is just too much content. It really is a struggle to choose things these days. However, the teaser and recent trailer for 金庸武侠世界 (The Legend Of Heroes) have really gotten me amped up. Even though I have watched and re-watched all the Jin Yong stories over and over again, they never seem to get boring or old. The Condor trilogy is the gold standard of his adaptions. And even in this trilogy, people have their favorites. I am very partial to 倚天屠龍記 (The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber).

I was getting emotional seeing the trailer just now and really really want to watch it. If Viki doesn’t get this within a week of release, I may have to figure out how to order WeTv.

In the 1990s, TVB made pre-quels based on the 5 pillars. Although they were not always good, they were entertaining. 金庸武侠世界 looks to do the same with adding the pre-stories of the 5 pillars of Hwa Shan.

No comments: