Monday, September 30, 2024

Starz Streaming 2024



During 2023's September and October, I kept seeing ads for Starz annual plan. Sometimes it was $60, sometimes $50, and less occasionally, $40. I guess I got mentally tricked as I saw the price go down from $60 to $40 that I decided to go for it.

Boy, did I make a bad decision. I have barely watched the $3.33 a month worth of stuff. I got it really for John Wick 4, but that is the only thing I have finished. That’s it. All the rest, I start and lose interest.

I also think the Starz content isn’t as geared towards my demographic. Very little Asian stuff. John Wick may have been the most.

When the renewal came up, I went to cancel and was given the option of another year at $39.99 versus the regular price of $69.99. I passed and cancelled. I still got a couple of weeks left, but after some time scrolling recently, I have watched nothing there.

No comments: