Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wreck-It Ralph - 無敵破壞王



Wreck-It Ralph (無敵破壞王) is an 2012 animated film. The movie is voiced by John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer, and Jane Lynch. The film was a production of the Walt Disney Animation Studios.

Wreck-It Ralph is the main antagonist of an 1980s video game, Fix-It Felix. On the 30th year anniversary of the video game, Ralph just wants to be loved instead of being the bad guy. When he crashes a party, he's challenged to obtain a coin in order to be accepted. With that goal, Ralph finds another game with a coin to bring back to his game. But that action has its consequences and it leads to all sorts of fun and outrageous hijinxs.

This movie was pretty awesome. I am a product of both the 1980s and 1990s. I grew up in the 1980s and came of age in the 1990s. When movies go back to either of those eras, I get a nostalgic feeling. It brings me back to those days where I raced to the local liquor store to put my quarters down to play games like Galaga, Kung Fu Master, Karate Champ, and 1942. As I got older, the games advanced to Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. This game spanned the generations for me. Going from the 1970s through modern first person shooting games.

This is one of those movies that makes kids happy and adults will appreciate it as well.



No comments: