Thursday, June 6, 2019

Altitude



Altitude is an 2017 film. The movie stars Denise Richards! The supporting cast include Dolph Lundgren, Greer Grammer, and Chuck Liddell. Chuck is an MMA legend turn goon. Although the poster has both Dolph and Chuck in it, this was a Denise Richards film! Go girl power!

Denise is a FBI negotiator, Gretchen Blair, that breaks the rules once too many times and is sent packing back to Washington. On the long flight home, Blair is upgraded to the business class. Blair next seat neighbor gets friendly and the movie quickly turns into an hijacking. Can Blair help the air marshal get out of this alive or will the terrorist win?

This was a really fun movie to watch. I had it on in the background while I was cooking so I might have missed some parts. But I loved this direct to video or streaming movie. The two ladies, Richards and Grammer make this movie super fun. I am soooo glad Richards got this part because she plays the hero and shows she can solve it all. Dolph played more a support role and Chuck was a goon. You know what happens to goons in these type of movies.

I caught this via my $5 a month HBO subscription on HBO Go.



No comments: