Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Walking Dead - Season Three - Upcoming



The Walking Dead is one of my favorite US made television series. It is based on a comic book series of the same name. The series follows a band of survivors in the ATL trying to survive in the wake of an Zombie Apocalypse.



The series is going to premiere its third season this coming Sunday on the AMC channel. The first two seasons were a blast. I had seen bits and pieces of it, but I recently purchased the Blu-rays and binged watch it. AWESOME!



The show also features Steven Yeun as the former pizza delivery expert as a main cast member, Glenn. The dood is a gopher and gets in an out of places. I hope its not playing on the "sneaky Asian" stereotype.



Glenn's love interest on the show is the lovely Lauren Cohan as Maggie Greene. I was a bit surprised to see this go down. It is working against the "sexless" Asian male stereotype. NICE.






No comments: