Saturday, February 3, 2018

2017 Must See Movies

Update from 2/3/2018, February 3, 2018: Too bad I never got a chance to finish this post. Going to try to get back into this. These days, with even more limited time, I've watched a lot of Zhong Guo releases from WellGoUSA via Netflix and a gazillion Shaw Bros 1970s/1980s movies via Amazon Prime. I have fully embraced the streaming world the US created for me.

OLD POST follows:

Here's a list of movies I think you MUST SEE this year. Eligibility is based on US release dates, Non US movies will be base on the release date of their home country.

xXx: The Return of Xander Cage (限制級戰警:重返極限)



52Hz, I love you



西遊伏妖篇 (Journey to the West: Conquering the Demons 2)



Beauty and the Beast (美女與野獸)



John Wick: Chapter Two
The LEGO Batman Movie
Logan (羅根)
Kong: Skull Island (金剛:骷髏島)
The Fate of the Furious (玩命關頭8)

Sources:
IMDB
Box Office Mojo
Wikipedia.org

No comments: