Tuesday, May 16, 2023

告五人 - Accusefive



告五人 (Accusefive) is my current fave on Spotify. I've had them on repeat for a few weeks. I think I'll move off soon, but really enjoying their 3 albums and multitude of singles. Their most famous song is most likely 愛人錯過 (Somewhere In Time), which I goto often. Also humming the chorus and bridge to 愛人錯過 is very common.

I generally don't listen to as much music at my current age. I was a everyday programmer when I first started working and would spend hours a day with ear covering headphones just coding away. I miss those days of being able to load up my Winamp playlist that went for days. These days in middle management, I spend too much time in meetings to listen to music. Since I got Spotify over Amazon Music last Thanksgiving, I've generally felt that Spotify does a better job of providing Mandarin Pop music to me than Amazon did. However, when it comes to the webplayer on my laptop, Amazon is way better. Mobile app is a push in my opinion. 告五人 does not have much pressence on Amazon Music at all.

Just glad that I stumbled on them as they've been around for a bit. I need to Shazam more stuff in the future. I use to be more into KKbox, but its a bit of work to keep up from Los Anageles. Included a couple of of their more popular songs. I remember first hearing 爱人错过 when 张碧晨 & 萧敬腾 sang it on 我們的歌3, but didn't look it up. Shame on me. Better late than never as the saying goes.




No comments: