Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Paramount+ Streaming



A little over a year ago, I signed up for Paramount+ with Showtime streaming service. It was $79.99 for a year. The main reason I signed up was for Showtime. I didn't end up watching much on it as getting Showtime was a bit of a pain.

I think I watched Top Gun Maverick for an hour or so. I also watched part of Tusla King but didn't finish. I did see some Showtime movies but cannot remember which ones.

The renewal was to match my special pricing of $79.99 for another year. If I were a new customer, I would have been charged $119.99. Both seem unappealing giving my usage.

Before Paramount+, I was also got in on a CBS All Access deal back in 2021 for $29.99. At that price print, I did watch some Paramount+. But not at the current price point, no way.

BLACK FRIDAY UPDATE: There was a deal for "Get Paramount+ Essential for $1.99/month or Paramount+ with SHOWTIME for $3.99/month for 3 months.". For 3 months, I did not think I would actually remember to cancel before the price hike in 3 months. I did not bite on this deal.

No comments: