Monday, February 5, 2024

Recommendations for Mandarin Language Dramas from 2023

2023 came and went so fast. I have too many streaming services to name. But the ones I will not cancel will be iQiyi or Viki. Too much good stuff from them. Netflix has increased its amount of Asia originated content. Mostly from Korea and Japan. Taiwan originated content continues to increase.

I wanted to leave some recommendations for the things I watched in 2023 for reference. Here goes!

  • The Blood of Youth
  • Mysterious Lotus Notebook
  • Thirteen Years of Dust
  • Meet Yourself
  • Oh No! Here Comes Trouble
  • Fake It Till You Make It
  • My Journey to You (lots of fast forwarding)
  • Sunshine by My Side
  • Miles to Go (lots of fast forwarding)
  • Destined (lots of fast forwarding)
  • She and Her Perfect Husband
  • Wonderland Of Love (Started at end of 2023 and just finished with a bit of fast forwarding towards the last quarter)

    I think some were officially released in 2022, but I didn't get a chance to watch until 2023. And it looks like I get through 1-ish series a month.

    I also started and never finsihed a lot as well. I may slowly go back here and there. Sometimes I finish, but mostly do not.

  • Till the End of the Moon
  • Tiger and Crane
  • Snow Eagle Lord
  • The Mutations
  • Love you Seven Times
  • Song Of The Moon

  • No comments: