Friday, March 5, 2010

射鵰英雄傳 - Legend of the Condor Heroes - Broadcasting



Starting Monday, March 8th, CTS will be broadcasting 射鵰英雄傳 (Legend of the Condor Heroes 2003).

This version is still my favorite version of the 4 out. Li Ya Peng's turn as Guo Jing was spot on for me. Zhou Xun is serviceable as Huang Rong. But it was the drama as a whole that keeps me liking it years after. I'll have to put it on again someday.

Unfortunately, I have the VCD version. Imagine having to change the disc for every episode. I'll have to pick up the Taiwan version one of these days.




2 comments:

PlusToken Socal said...

wow recently they were just doing this on 台視, now a different version on a different channel.

Populasian said...

It was probably the 2008 version starring He Ge and Ariel Lin. I don't think the old TVB HK versions are being broadcast on the main Taiwan stations much these days.