Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Iron Man 2 Trailer



The new Iron Man 2 (鋼鐵人2) trailer is out. Let me tell you, it is pretty awesome. I am mad that the rest of the world will get to see Iron Man 2 on April 30th. But here in Los Angeles, I have to wait until May 7th.

The movie is a fanboys delight. From the over the top Tony Stark, to the the beginnings of "The hall of armors", to War Machine. The story is very much bits and pieces of the run by David Michelinie, Bob Layton, and John Romita Jr. from 1979-1982.

One thing that I am glad that they haven't explored yet is the stupid Mandarin storyline. Iron Man 1 hinted at "rings", but didn't dive into it. If number 3 or future ones do cover Mandarin. It's gonna suck. You can imagine all the stupid Chinese stereotypes getting worked in.

Also coming out this week were the Iron Man 2 toys. Dood! There's like a gazillion Iron Man 2 toys. Seriously great toys. Why weren't these out when I was a wee lad?!




No comments: