Monday, December 29, 2008

2008 Year in Review

2008 was one crazy year. I started to really blog in June of this year. I haven't had as much time these last few weeks and for good reason. I recently welcomed another addition to my family. Sleepless nights do not translate to more blog entries.

This was the year of the Olympics. The build up to it was quite something.


In May, China was the focus due to the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake.

I also got into America's Best Dance Crew (ABDC) on MTV. Kaba Modern was my favorite crew.


During the summer, a much anticipated Wuxia drama, Legend of the Condor Heroes was released.


The summer also brought the 命中註定我愛你. Which became the highest rated Taiwanese drama to date.


The best selling Taiwanese movie was also released this summer to much fanfare, 海角七號 - (Cape No. 7).


The summer movie season was kick started with my movie of the year, Iron Man.

No comments: