Saturday, July 31, 2010

3 Months Off And I Am Back

Wow, 3 months goes by so quick. I didn't get much Asian entertainment in during this time either. Taiwanese dramas are having a tough time competing against the the awesomeness of 2007, 2008, and 2009. Other than Next Stop (still stuck on episode 4), nothing stands out as a must watch. Maybe Rookie's Diary will merit some attention.

On the movie front, I've seen stuff here and there. Not a lot of stuff coming out of HK and China like they had been the last few years. I tried a version of Raging Phoenix and the subs suck so bad I couldn't continue. Monga lives up to the hype!

As much as I wanted to start again on a year long posting streak, I doubt that's going to happen with demands of everyday life. Responsibilities that makes watching entertainment, well, just entertainment. I've already started on 10 posts and will hopefully get them finished as the days to come. Gonna try to make it through August first!

During my 600th post, I was hoping for another Lakers Championship. Repeat baby. Here's to hoping for back to back to back before the Heat figure it out.

No comments: