Sunday, April 25, 2010

600th Post and a lot less posting...

All things must come to an end. A post a day for a year and 2 months plus was a good run for me.

This blog really never got in the way of my life before. But life is going to get in the way of this blog. I will be much too busy for the next 3-4 months to keep up with much of anything with entertainment.

My personal blog posting streak ends tomorrow. I'll still be posting, just with a lot less regularity than I've shown since the summer of 2008. From June 6, 2008 to today, I was able to maintain an 0.83 post count per day. Sadly, that number is headed down.

I don't know who'll care about this anyways. I think I have 2 or 3 regular readers. I've never been able to fully understand the Google Analytics data for my blog.

When July or August rolls around, hopefully, I'll get back to posting daily again and to starting another streak. And celebrating another Laker Championship.

2 comments:

Joe said...

I've really enjoyed reading your reviews of films and TV shows, and I will miss your regular postings. I hope the rest of your life away from this blog goes well. Thanks for all the good movie recommendations.

Populasian said...

Thanks for supporting this blog, Joe. I'll be back in three to four months. At the time of this writing, I am still trying to catch up on my 2009 back log. 2010 is turning out to be a pretty good year in terms of movies from the US, HK, Taiwan, and China too.