Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Post A Day For One Year

Yesterday was 365 straight days of posting. Today is 366. I didn't think I could pull if off, but the blogger tool is so much better than Xanga.

Part of the reason is that I can make drafts. I usually start a rough draft of a post right after I finish a movie or series so its fresh in my mind. As the week progresses and as I find time, I fine tune the draft with images and YouTube clips. Once its done, I try to proof it and than publish it. Doesn't always work out that way, but most of the time.

I don't know how much longer I can keep this up as it is kind of exhausting worrying about posting everyday.

But I won't be able to this year as I will begin traveling for work again in a few months. With work traveling, its impossible to stay on a normal schedule.

Thanks to you 4 to 5 followers of this blog! I hope my blog posts enlightens you in some way.

2 comments:

Joe said...

I just want to let you know that I love reading your stuff! I am a college student, and I lived in Beijing last year. Now your blog is the main way that I find new Chinese movies, and so many of them are really good finds. None of my friends had ever heard of 停车, but I thought it was a beautiful and touching movie. Thanks so much for having this blog!

Populasian said...

Thanks for the feedback and for being one of my blog followers!