Sunday, February 28, 2010

Homeboy Vanness Wu in HK



Van Ness Wu and Phillip Wu made a mockumentary in the throes of HK. Vanness dons a funky British accent and tries to prove he's famous.

I was laughing pretty much the whole time. If you haven't been following Vanness's life these past 6 months, you'll miss the absurdly of lots of the conversation. Especially the "when is the last time you had...".

I am from The Heights area of the greater Los Angeles area and have actually seen Van around town. If I am not mistaken, Van resides in The Heights when he comes back to the US where his parents live. However, I've never seen anyone approach him for a photo. If I do bump into him in the future, I'll make sure to ask him to sign my death warrant.

If you're a Vanness Wu fan, you need to check the whole thing out. Props to Phillip for making it Blair Witch style but with less shaking.

There are way too many comments on the YouTube and AliveNotDead post, but it seems that the "mockumentary" part is lost on many. Mockumentary means that everything is meant to mock the premise of the film. The lady in the store was prolly in on it.

No comments: