Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Gemini Man - 雙子殺手



Gemini Man (雙子殺手) is an 2019 film. The movie stars Will Smith, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Clive Owen and Benedict Wong. The film is directed by Ang Lee. Was glad to see Ang directing again.



Henry Brogan is a DIA sniper that retires from government service. When he does, he notices that he is being monitored. When a friend of his gives him some information, the DIA decide that Henry is an lose end. Henry is now on the run. A clone of him is sent to eliminate him. Can Henry stay alive and clear his name?

This was an interesting film. I am on the fence of if I like it or not. There were parts of the movie that are awesome and other parts that had me scratching my head. The highlight of the film was the partnership of Will Smith, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, and Benedict Wong. I would watch a movie with just those 3 running around doing missions. They were that interesting. But the other parts of the film seemed like a weakness in the story. Cloning, but for weaponization? If something that awesome were to exist, it would be a ethical worldwide dilemma. In the end, I would recommend this movie for the action and the partnership storyline.

I got this via T-Mobile Redbox promo.

No comments: