Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kudos to Shen-Zhao and Pang-Tong



Kudos to the pair of Chinese for Pairs in Figure Skating. Shen and Zhao captured Gold after a rough free skate. Pang and Tong jump 2 spots to earn the highest free skate score of the night for the Silver. This is the first Gold medal for any Chinese pair.

NBC really strung out the showing of the Pairs until almost midnight here in LA. I think they can show the snowboarding stuff after. In any case, they showed most of the pairs after the first US team skated. Which I thought was quite interesting.

Interesting enough, I think all 3 pairs that represented China at Vancouver will be retiring. I wonder how China's going to retool.

It was great fun watching this and I am waiting for Apollo to get his 6th medal and for the Japenese ladies in Women's Figure Skating. Lot's of Olympics left!

No comments: