Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love Story - GE Healthcare In Rural China Commercial



GE ran a commercial in 2008 presenting a guy and gal chase. I actually saw the commercial during the 2008 Olympics. The song is called 在夏天 by 曹方. That would be "In Summer" by "Cao Feng". Although I would translate it to "during summer". Whatevers.

It's a pretty cute commercial and the two leads are quite easy on the eyes. However, they really stick out like a sore thumb in that environment. I would say it is like taking a one of the Duggers and dropping them in with the Kardashians. Country vs. City. Its so easy to tell.

To this day, I can't find any 411 on the 2 leads of the commercial nor have I seen them in anything else.

Anyways, I like the commercial and you should check it out.

I had mentioned this back in 2008 during my closing thoughts on the 2008 Olympics.

No comments: