Saturday, November 20, 2021

My Top Ten Favorite Movies of 2012

What is this post doing in 2021. Well, I attemped to do this list back in 2015, but only got to 9. Maybe I could only rank them up to 9. And I have most likely watched more films from 2012 now. However, I do not want this post to go to waste so I am posting it now. I even listed the movies I watched from 2012 up to 2015 at the end. I decided not to add to it by continue to keep it at 9.

=======================
2012? Clearly we are in 2015 already? Yes, I know, I watch them there movies at a very slow pace. I spell it out in my 2013 top ten list. Here's the 2012 US Box Office Top 9.

Here are my top films of 2012 of which I've seen at least 46 of!

一 - Marvel's The Avengers (復仇者聯盟)


二 - The Dark Knight Rises (黑暗騎士:黎明昇起)


三 - The Hunger Games (飢餓遊戲)


四 - Skyfall (007 空降危機)


五 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (哈比人:意外旅程)


六 - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (暮光之城:破曉2)


七 - The Amazing Spider-Man (蜘蛛人:驚奇再起)


八 - Brave (勇敢傳說)


九 - Ted (熊麻吉)


Retrieved from Box Office Mojo on March 18, 2015


List of movies that could make the top 10:
Marvel's The Avengers
Argo
The Amazing Spider-Man
Here Comes the Boom
Skyfall
Flight
Pitch Perfect
Jack Reacher
Zero Dark Thirty
The Dark Knight Rises
Looper
The Bourne Legacy
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2
The Hunger Games
Premium Rush
Lincoln
Snow White and the Huntsman
Django Unchained
Taken 2
End of Watch
Dredd
Contraband
Lawless
21 Jump Street
Safe House
The Vow
Magic Mike
The Expendables 2
Wrath of the Titans
Silver Linings Playbook
John Carter
This Is 40
Chronicle (2012)
Total Recall (2012)
Battleship
American Reunion
Project X
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
The Grey
Resident Evil: Retribution
The Cabin in the Woods
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
That's My Boy
The Watch
Alex Cross
Brave
Ted
Wreck-It Ralph
Haywire
Safe (2012)
The Man with the Iron Fists
Killing Them Softly
People Like Us

No comments: