Thursday, April 5, 2018

Justice League - 正義聯盟



Justice League (正義聯盟) is an 2017 film. The movie stars Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Jeremy Irons, Diane Lane, and Connie Nielsen. This is the DCEU's version of the Justice League.

In the past, the earth was attacked by an alien force. The gods of earth banded together to fight off and imprison the attacker. The seals were given to protectors many millennia ago. Current events on earth awaken those forces. Bruce starts to see these events unfold and begins to put the team together. Along the way, they find out more about this force and must bring back Superman to help defeat the treat. Can they band together and work together to drive back the forces of evil?

I watched the movie 3 weekends after its release. I had read of all the bad reviews and many folks online saying the film was bad. With no expectations and thinking I would be disappointed, I went to the theater. But alas, I was entertained. Maybe it was due to the low expectations. Maybe the film was entertaining. Would I want to watch it again? Most definitely. I love comic books on screen. This one was not bad at all. I thought it was very entertaining.

I grew up on comics and the Justice League cartoon reruns. I have no memory of any of the comics or shows in detail. But I do remember them fondly as an experience. The movie was the same. Fun, good action, and the Justice League. I couldn't ask for anything more.





No comments: