Thursday, December 9, 2010

Recent Reviews

For the past month, most of my reviews have been about American movies or Amazing Race 17. Sorry for those that look for the latest in Chinese and Taiwanese movies. You might not read my reviews, but you at least know what's been released.

There's been a drought of HK films since October and my vendor hasn't been getting Taiwanese movies with English subs. So I've been catching up on my American movies of late, as reflected by the movie reviews for the past 3-4 weeks.

I can't be certain that the reviews will increase either as I may have to take a pause from the blog again for a month or two. Some co-workers and I wanted to re-live 2000 all over again by playing Diablo 2 LOD again. Fun but a huge time sink that keeps me from my Asian entertainment!

There's been a ton of Korean stuff that I have to rent, but the last few like Mother had such bad English Subs that I couldn't continue. Mother is on Netflix now, but I haven't the time to start up the subscription. And I've been getting things from the Los Angeles public library. Free rentals!

No comments: