Saturday, December 18, 2010

Victor Jih Blogs about Amazing Race 17



In a strange turn of events, I recently found a blog written by one half of the winners of Season 14 of the Amazing Race. Victor Jih! After the broadcast of the first episode, he gives a recap blog post on People.com. Awesome I say. I just wish I had found this blog while I was watching.

In hindsight, I think Victor was Kat's good luck charm. Victor and Tammy were the first Asians to become winners on The Amazing Race and than Kat follows it up with a win last week.

Amazing I say. Victor also predicts an all girl team will make the difference. From Victor's top 4 picks, three of them made it to the finals. Victor also rips Michael and KevJumba. Where I had hope, Victor already predicted the worst. You can see his recap of the first leg and the final leg.

No comments: