Thursday, May 3, 2012

America's Best Dance Crew Season 7 - Drake Challenge



Last night was the fourth episode of the seventh season of America's Best Dance Crew. The super star for this week was Drake. Each crew was given a song and to pull out a phrase from it. Back to it's original format of two bottom crews battling to stay alive. This week, the bottom two were Fanny Pak and Stepboys. In the end, the judges decided to send Stepboys home. D-Trix let is emotions get the best of him as he defended them when the other two judge laid down some criticism.

I wasn't much of a Stepboys fan myself so I wasn't hurt or shocked that they are gone. I felt uncomfortable every time they were on screen. Just saying.

The rest of the crews had lackluster performances as well. Sometimes, I wish MTV just stays on a wide front angle instead of its music video 2.5 second edits. Seriously, they must have some robot in the back on a timer pushing buttons. At this point in the competition, I sorta hope either 8 Flavahz or Rated Next Generation would win. It'll force us all to think a little more of ABDC.

No comments: