Thursday, May 31, 2012

America's Best Dance Crew Season 7 - LMFAO Challenge



Last night was the eighth episode of the seventh season of America's Best Dance Crew. The super star for this week was LMFAO. Each crew was given a song and to create a routine from it. Members of Quest Crew helped the crews out. This week, the bottom two were Rated Next Generation and 8 Flavahz. In the end, the judges decided to eliminate Rated Next Generation.

I feel a little mixed as I thought RNG should have stayed. RNG gave me one of the better performances this season with the new jack swing stuff. But also one of the worst with the Zhong Guo inspired Ching Chong one. But the judges liked 8 Flavahz better this week.

I think its a good top three and Mos Wanted is showing they are the best dancers. They just need to get to together every week. Will they even stay a crew after this season? I have doubts on that too.

Funny to see D-Trix being in those Season 3 highlights, but not with the crew. I think its worked out good for both parties.

No comments: