Friday, August 26, 2022

披荊斬棘 - Call Me by Fire - Season 2 - Premiere



披荆斩棘 (Call Me By Fire) Season 2 is a 2022 variety show out of Zhong Guo. The premise of the show is 32 "brothers" whom come from different walks of the entertainment industry come together to form a final group. In essence, it is a survival show format.



The second Season premiered this pass weekend. I was able to watch it and see a lot of folks I grew up watching. In my opinion, this second season is more to my liking than the first season. I just know more people from the second season so I react to them more.



For me, I really like Will Pan and Darren Wang. Those two are among my favorites. Will Pan has been a regular IQIYI guy these last few years. Darren Wang is just a funny dood.

I’ve played the Will Pan Group performance multiple times this week.





No comments: