Thursday, November 30, 2023

HBO Max Streaming



I got in on the annual HBO Max deal about a year ago at $104.99 for the ad free teir. Since that time, it has changed its name to Max.

I did watched a fair amount of HBO for a bit in the beginning as there are a lot of WB stuff. But over the course of the year, I have not gone to much monthly. Maybe once a week to see what's out.

Given the stuff I watch, I could have purchased them off Vudu and spent less than the $104.99 I paid. The stuff I watched was mainly GoT and Barry.

The renewal is for $149.99 now for ad free but no 4K. The 4K tier is $199.99 annually. Wow. I am out.

Back when I had Spectrum, I got on a $5 a month HBO deal that allowed me to connect via HBO Go which I used a lot. But this was years ago and all the HBO stuff has increased by a lot.

BLACK FRIDAY UPDATE: I gave in and got the black friday $2.99 with ads for 6 months. I'll see how this goes. Netflix has been carrying a lot of WB stuff lately.

No comments: