Saturday, October 17, 2009

桃花小妹 - MoMo Love - Upcoming



MoMo Love (桃花小妹) is an upcoming drama out of Taiwan. It is set to start broadcasting tomorrow, Sunday, October 18, 2009. The stars of the series are Cyndi Wang, Jiro Wang, and Calvin Chen. Cyndi's character has 5 brothers played by Ken Chu, Lan Jun Tian, Ding Chun Cheng, Godfrey Gao, and Jing Wong. But the one supporting cast member that I am looking forward to is Li Jia Ying!

From the teasers and super long previews, it looks pretty interesting. But I wasn't really on board until I found out Li Jia Ying is in this drama too.

I'll give it go when it makes it to LA in DVD in 2010. Until than, you can catch it via CTS/GTV or on the web.

They were making the rounds on the variety shows in Taiwan this past week. I caught them on KangXi. Youtube clips included.





No comments: