Friday, October 2, 2009

America's Best Dance Crew (Season 4) - Final thoughts



Season 4 is over now. A couple of Sundays ago, We Are Heroes was crowned America's Best Dance Crew.

We Are Heroes was a group that I didn't think could last until the end. But against the odds of landing in the bottom 2 three times, they made it to the end and got the votes. Looking the sum of all the parts, I am not surprised We Are Heroes is ABDC.

I did watch bits and pieces of the season. Unfortunately, if I were to look at all the groups individually, I wouldn't have thought any of them would have made it to the end.

Apparently, there will be a season 5. Maybe they'll try an all stars for season 6.

I still find myself going back to Season 1 to watch Kaba and Jabba. It was less than 2 years ago that this ABDC madness started.

No comments: