Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Throwback Tuesday - Jeremy Lin's 38 Against the Lakers



As I prepare for the Lakers pre-season to start on October 6 and Jeremy Lin's trade to the Lakers, I've watched Linsanity twice and re-watching his Linsanity games while he was on the Knicks. Jeremy Lin's play was soooo noticeably different while on the Rockets, especially as 2013 rolled along. Were their glimpse while Jeremy Lin was on the Rockets? Sure, but they were a minute there and a minute there. When he had those monster games, he had to be lights out because he wasn't the focus of the offense.

The jump shots from his Knicks days were mostly in motion. Sure there were spot ups, but he got most of his jump shots off movement. I would love to see that regularly again.

In honor of Taco Tuesday, I am making today, Throwback Tuesday. Enjoy highlights from his amazing game against my beloved Lakers where Jeremy Lin got his career high in points, 38.




No comments: