Sunday, September 6, 2009

Exodus - 出埃及記



Exodus (出埃及記) is a 2007 out of Hong Kong. It stars Simon Yam, Annie Liu, Nick Cheung, and Irene Wan.

Simon Yam is a police officer and takes the statement of Nick Cheung. But something happened, Nick's statement was lost and they had to redo the statement. The second time around, the statement was not an explanation, but a confession of crime. Yam is now out for justice. But the investigation is about a group of women that kill men, any men. As long as you're a dude, you got a chance to get offed by this group of women. Lots of mystery.

The movie was really slow for the first hour. I was still wondering, what is the point?! When it got to the point, I remember reading about this premise a few years back. It came together, but the pay off wasn't worth the wait. I have mixed feeling about this film. If you know the premise before, I think you're still going to wonder what's going on for the first hour.

I couldn't find the trailer as the Chinese and English names are so common. I gave up after the 3rd page.

No comments: