Wednesday, September 16, 2009

下一站,幸福 - Next Stop, Happiness - Upcoming



下一站,幸福 is set for release next month and SETTV released the first teaser for it. It's a comeback for Ady An to Taiwanese dramas and a starring role for Vanness Wu. Both no longer possess the youthfulness of their F4 and Outsider days, but this seems to be a more mature drama aimed at young professionals to young adults. Although I am no longer part of that demographic, I still have a few years left before this stuff is like cartoons to me.

I'll be looking for this series when it makes it state side at the beginning of 2010. But there are plenty of ways of getting it before than. I just rather watch it via DVDs. Call me old skool!

My translation for 下一站,幸福 is Next Stop, Happiness. Let's see what the marketing folks in Taiwan end up with.

No comments: