Friday, May 6, 2011

America's Best Dance Crew - Season 6 - Rihanna Challenge



Last night was the fifth episode of America's Best Dance Crew (Season 6), the Rihanna Challenge. The remaining 6 groups battle it out for the remaining five spots. The bottom two crews were Phunk Phenomenon and 787 Crew. After a spirited dance off, 787 Crew were let go by the judges.

This week, I aM mE impressed me the most. Their visuals are top notch and keep me engaged. At first, I wasn't all that impressed with Instant Noodles performance to start the show, but after the other 4 crews gave very ordinary performances, they sorta stood out after that.

I am not sure if the judges are seeing stuff I am not seeing, since they get a straight on view and than birds eye pictures. I get a heavily edit version that I am starting to hate more and more. So, they gave praise where I did not see it. Oh well.

A mediocre episode this week, but not that bad that I am walking away. But after this week, I really really like I aM mE now.

2 comments:

Ju! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ju! said...

Yeah, I also feel that I.aM.mE is the strongest group, and I'm really annoyed at the way mtv edits the routines. I always feel like I'm missing something.

http://psychopixie.wordpress.com