Friday, May 13, 2011

America's Best Dance Crew - Season 6 - Justin Bieber Challenge



Last night was the sixth episode of America's Best Dance Crew (Season 6), the Justin Bieber Challenge. The remaining 5 groups battle it out for the remaining four spots. The bottom two crews were Instant Noodles and Street Kingdom. After a spirited dance off, Instant Noodles were let go by the judges.

I feel sad that the full Asian group was removed. But I couldn't say they deserved to say on too. The performances yesterday was in general all very mediocre. These theme songs and gimmicks takes away from the previous seasons where the groups got more open challenges that let them put their personalities out there a little more. Fanny Pak would hate this season.

Didn't wow me or make me think it sux this week. But I am not very motivated to watch next week based on this weeks performances.

I think the Iconic Boyz will take it all, I just can't see them falling into the bottom two for elimination. I will be sad if these take it all. Although I like I aM Me's style the best, they didn't have a good performance.

JC hit it on the dot, he mentioned that the TV audience doesn't see what they see. MTV! Stop with the lame angles and have more straight on views.

No comments: