Sunday, November 7, 2010

櫻桃幫 - Cherry Boom - Only - Upcoming



櫻桃幫 (Cherry Boom) is releasing their third full length album, Only, next week in Taiwan. I picked up their CD, 親愛的王子(My Dear Prince), about 3 years back. I noticed how "goth" they looked on the CD cover and it was unique at the time. I picked it up and the music couldn't have been more different. The music is pretty pop with a need to rock out sometimes. From the one song I've heard from Only, looks like a similar formula again. For which I say, hook me up when it gets released. Don't expect goth or even a strong rock CD from these guys. They are pop gothers!


2 comments:

SakeBitoSan said...

Hi Populasian,

This is a full five years after this page was started so hopefully I'm not too late to be asking, but I just stumbled onto Cherry Boom awhile ago and am wondering if you know where I can find their CDs. "Goody Goody" is easy to find on Amazon and elsewhere, but I'm having zero luck finding "Only" and "Dear Prince." There are lots of illegal torrent sites where you can download everything, but I'm looking for the physical CDs, either new or used. Do you know of any store that still sells those two discs?

I'd also like to get Lena Cha's first Astro Bunny album "What If There's No Tomorrow" and the "Awesome Blossom" EP, but no idea where to find them.

Populasian said...

Sorry for this very delayed response. I hadn't noticed the comment last summer and just recently logged in.

I had both CDs before I donated them to a local library a couple summers ago.

I haven't notice them at a local Asian CD store called Hello Goodie, but you can call them to see if they have it or can get it for you.

Both the CDs also available at books.com.tw, but I've have not ordered from that site before.

As for Astro Bunny, I've not heard of them, but liked the song I just looked up. Thanks for the introduction. I found two of their albums on books as well.