Monday, November 15, 2010

Amazing Race 17 - Leg 8



I caught the eighth episode of the Amazing Race 17 last night. The teams made their way from Saint Petersburg to Muscat, Oman. The first road block was to rappel down some cliffs and than find a ring in oil lamps. From there they headed to their detour or Water Table or Wedding Table. The pitstop was right after that.

Michael and KevJumba came in . . . oh wait, they were eliminated last week. Why the heck am I watching still. Of the remaining 6 teams, I can only cheer for Nat and Kat! So they got 5th this week! Seems that the things that plagued them in the first 2-3 weeks are back. Getting lost and just a little bad luck. And to top it off, the 3 groups on top this week are the 3 couples I can not stand. While it was on, I could hardly watch. And to top it off, Gary and Mallory got the boot this week. How can I go on watching? I want Nat and Kat to win it all, but if that makes me have to watch the other 4 teams, I am going to have to past.

This is my last weekly update. I will have another post as the season ends to recap it. But its bye bye bye for me. Good night now!

I will still watch the elimination station for KevJumba though!





No comments: