Monday, November 29, 2010

Amazing Race 17 - Leg 10



I caught the tenth episode of the Amazing Race 17 last night. The groups made their way to Hong Kong (HK). Once in HK, they had to get to the Cheung Chau ferries to get to the Cheung Po Tsai Cave for a clue. They get a clue to go to Kowloon side to the Majesty Chinese Restaurant for their roadblock. The roadblock was to find a piece of fake food out of thousands of pieces. But for each piece they touch, they must eat it. After that, they must get to the Bruce Lee statue for their detour. Ding Ding and Sampan. Once completed, they would go to their pitstop at the Statue Square.

KevJumba and Michael came in . . . X! They got eliminated 3 legs ago. Sucks for them since they went to a Chinese country. Michael can prolly read, but know limited Canto. But for the most part, HK ppl know Mando and English. When I was there 10 years ago, I didn't have a problem. Nat and Kat came in first! Let's go gurls! I noticed Kat didn't use any Chinese. So, I'll assume she's not canto and or completely Americanized.

As for the rest of the groups, I like Brooke and Claire to be in the finals. And I like Jill, but not Thomas. Thomas with his "Ching Chong" quote is the worst offender on the show. Unforgivable. Let's do this doctors! Show the racist what's up!




No comments: