Saturday, November 19, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 - 哈利波特:死神的聖物II



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (哈利波特:死神的聖物II) is a 2011 film. The film stars Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson. The film is Part 2 of 2 of the seventh book of the Harry Potter book series. Part 1 was released in the fall of 2010. The it is the final film of this film series.

The story start off with Harry's landing and his continued quest to destroy Lord Voldemort. Eventually, it leads back to Hogwarts. Where they search for more clues to destroy more horcrux. It leads to an epic battle and a conclusion. Does Harry and crew survive this ordeal?

I really wanted to make it out to watch this in the theaters. However, I couldn't find ppl that had watched all the previous films. When I did, they had already watched it. Which my busy schedule, I was resolved to watch this on Blu-ray. OH well, still very good. And the movie itself was very good. If you've been following along, you have to have the historical reference of the other movies to understand this. It was a fitting conclusion and left me closure.

I am guessing they'll wait another 10 years before they resurrect this property for another film series. 2 billion reasons to do it again.





No comments: