Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mortal Kombat: Legacy - 真人快打



Mortal Kombat: Legacy (真人快打) is an 2011 YouTube web series collected into Blu-ray form. The series was a total of 9 webisodes. The stars included Michael Jai White and Jeri Ryan.

The web series explores all the major characters and how they had lives before the tournament. The goal of the series was to explain why they would go if presented past lives.

I didn't know what was going on when I rented it. I thought it was some B movie and that I might enjoy it. I had another thing coming. I was confused at first as the episodes didn't relate back to the previous stories. I was thinking, it's all going to connect right? But it doesn't. The video game connects them at the tournament. I ended up waiting for things to happen when it didn't and also wondering why things were longer and some were shorter. They should have did a directors intro before everything started to set the tone.




No comments: