Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Box Office for Zhong Guo and Hong Kong

Zhong Guo is celebrating its National holiday this week. Which means the white collar people of the land are on vacation or holiday. Which means no work for them and no Box Office records, like Chinese new years in February. Even though the government makes them make up the days on Saturday and Sunday. Yes, SEVEN straight days of work. Try to measure that type of productivity or lack of?

I do believe that some in Hong Kong have also adopted this, especially those with a close working relationship with the mainland, which Hong Kong is part of, but isn't. I don't know if I'll get my Friday post on HK box office, just like in February.

But unlike Zhong Guo and potentially Hong Kong, Taiwan's regularly scheduled Box Office report came around without a hitch this week.

In the meantime, check out two Cami Bradley Youtube videos, my favorite singer from the 2013 and 8th season of America's Got Talent. Two performances and they were both flawless. Since I can't buy them via iTunes, I've have to replay manually to listen to this at work, in the car, and around the house. Both my daughters spontaneously sing this song all the time now.


No comments: