Sunday, October 27, 2013

Love You You - 夏日樂悠悠



Love You You (夏日樂悠悠) is an 2011 film out of Hong Kong. The movie stars Eddie Peng and Angelababy. The movie was released in Zhong Guo and Hong Kong. Without a theatrical release, it was broadcast on television in Taiwan.

A little girl is lifted out of the water after a crash but her parents are no where to be found. Sad, we fast forward to her adult life and she's trying to keep her job. But a chance encounter with a client, she demonstrates she can read lips. With her job back, she's sent to Malaysia to spy on a resort owner. When she gets there, they meet and immediately start to bump heads. Angelababy gets a job at the resorts and start to document Eddie Peng's business practices. However, as she stays there, she finds nothing out of the ordinary with Peng, but a hard worker. A couple that has booked their whole resort lands. They however break up and the two of them must get them together. With the two of them make it to love?



This was a fun watch. Silly story. Cheezy set ups. Extreme over the top acting. But it doesn't hide, doesn't apologize for it. It is, therefore I loved it. I think I am just a Eddie fan. Every good guy movie he's in, I like him. He's like my favorite actor these days. Use to be Takeshi Kaneshiro and Tony Leung. But both of them slowed down. Eddie is these days. Angelababy is my favorite actress these days, but I don't go out of my way to watch her films. I do for Eddie.



This is pre buff Eddie as he made this prior to Jump Ashin! Eddie is extremely tan and Angelababy is super pale in comparison. The two of them together make a very nice looking couple on screen.



No comments: