Saturday, October 19, 2013

Who's the PHOB? - Chloe Bennet



Who's the PHOB? Chloe Bennet of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..

Chloe Bennet plays Skye in the new ABC television series Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. But before she gained national attention, she traveled the great yonder to her (paternal) ancestral home of Zhong Guo to try her hand at pop stardom. As she gains more national attention, her pop past is bound to reveal itself again. Will Chloe embrace her Wang surname again? Up until reading her wiki page, I had no idea she had any Asian blood. Born in Chi-town, she's currently an Angelo looking for fame and stardom. I think Chloe's succeeded. Best of luck to a burgeoning career. Agents will only be a launching pad for her.

Yes, yes. I haven't highlighted a PHOB in over ~1.5 years. No one popped out to me during that time. I wanted to do it as a weekly series, than it's taken a long hiatus. However, I think this PHOB is worthy.

<< The last PHOB, Kate Shin...



No comments: