Thursday, June 2, 2011

Who's the PHOB? - Harry Shum, Jr.

Who's the PHOB? Me, you, or maybe all of us! I will be starting a new series by highlighting some of the most amazing PHOBs out and about. PHOB is a play on the derogatory term FOB. But instead of it being negative, I think of PHOB as Asians making it nicely here in the US. Who qualifies as being a PHOB? As this is a Asian focused blog, it'll be Asian related in some sense. PHabulous will happen randomly, but I will try to do a "Who's the PHOB?" at least once a week! Haha, but also let me know if its a bad idea! My wife thinks its a bad idea, but I think its an PHAT idea!

For the inaugural "Who's the PHOB? I want to highlight Harry Shum Jr. Dude has recently been in some of my favorite YouTube videos with WongFu Productions. However, I first remember Harry from "You Got Served" and "Step Up". As one of the few Asian faces in those movies, I looked him up on IMDB. Most recently, Harry has been one of the regular cast members of the television show Glee. Sorry Harry, i don't really enjoy Glee, but you're awesome in the WongFu stuff! Harry's also in a pretty dope YouTube video, 3 Minutes.

The next PHOB, Di "Moon" Zhang>>





No comments: