Sunday, June 19, 2011

Who's the PHOB? - Taiwan-Born American



Who's the PHOB this week? Laura Hsin Feng of the most epic blog Taiwan-Born American.

Laura (TBA) was born in Taiwan and at a young age, moved to the good ol' USA. Hey, sounds just like me. TBA decided to move back to Taiwan to teach English at a Bu Shi Ban institution. I've been semi-following TBA for a little over a year now. I think it was some US Census 2010 Taiwanese post that got me there. TBA is doing what I wish I could have done back in the 90s when I got out of college. Living in an "foreign" homeland.

If you're looking to goto Taiwan to teach English, TBA has some helpful posts. If you've young and not established in a career just yet, go abroad. Seriously.

<< The last PHOB, Di "Moon" Zhang...
...The next PHOB, Kate Shin>>

No comments: