Friday, June 3, 2011

America's Best Dance Crew - Season 6 - Battle of the Final Two



Last night was the ninth episode of America's Best Dance Crew (Season 6), the Battle of the Final Two. The show focused on the two remaining crews, I aM mE and ICONic Boyz. The show was not the final episode and highlights each crew in various different ways.

The show had each crew re-preform one of their previous performances with a little bit of extra time. I aM mE re-did their "S&M" performance. The performance was the start of Chachi's focus within the group. And they did that again today. The performance was a little longer and slightly different than the original one. I don't remember the first one so it was hard to tell what changed. But it was a good one. ICONic Boyz re-performed their "Baby" dance. Was about the same.

The show moved on to hightlight friends and family within each of the groups hometown. I aM mE is based out of Houston, but many of the member are not from the area including, Di "Moon" Zhang. My PHOB Moon is straight outta Zhong Guo and ripping it on the stage. They showed a clip of Moon taking to whom I presume to be his dad. Nice, bei fang style mandarin in da haus!

I still have hope that I aM mE can pull this off. But from the fan vids, it looks like the boyz have too much momentum. Good run I aM mE! Moon, am I gonna see you in Hip-Hop Kung Fu 3?



No comments: