Thursday, June 9, 2011

Who's the PHOB? - Di Moon Zhang



Who's the PHOB this week? Di "Moon" Zhang of the newly crowned ABDC season six champions I aM mE! Homeboi Moon's English skillz were so bad that MTV felt the need for subtitles whenever he spoke. Ironically, I didn't notice it until my wife pointed it out to me during the finale. Because I understand homeboi Moon perfectly.

Unfortunately, as of this writing, I can find very little 411 on Di Moon Zhang. Moon has a twitter, a Youtube Channel, and a FB page. Many random postings of his mad dance skillz, but nothing much on the man, the moon, the Zhang. I haven't even been able to find out his Zhong Wen name either. I have deficiencies in my Zhong Wen skillz too. But nothing in English tho. I don't know how old he is. I don't know when he traveled across the great blue yonder (2005?). I don't know much other than his videos kept me from being productive for a few hours.

But homeboi Moon can dance. And Moon's style is very nice and has very precise movements. I've compiled some of my favorite videos, so you don't have to waste hours. But I am pretty sure you're gonna end up watching all his other amazing vids anywayz.

<< The last PHOB, Harry Shum, Jr...
...The next PHOB, Taiwan-Born American>>





No comments: