Saturday, December 14, 2013

2013 - Coming To A Close

2013 is on it's way to an end in a few shorts weeks. It's been a great year for me in terms of blogging. Back in January, I started to cover the box office for Taiwan, Zhong Guo, and Hong Kong. I had followed all three pretty religiously before, but I just put it into blog form. Although my blog stats continue to dip in numbers month after month, I will continue to blog. I do it as a way to record my viewing and to reflect back on what I thought when I first viewed things. Because second, third, and other viewings always seem to produce alternative views and feelings.

My Asian viewing continues to take a nose dive versus 2008 and 2009. I just don't have that much time. Along with all the US based stuff I watch, adding the Asian makes all that much more difficult. And Jeremy Lin isn't helping as I watch his games over and over.

I also started a more regular listing of movies from the US side at the beginning of each month that I had as Blockbusters and Offbeat. I added an Hong Kong one a few months ago. I will continue those as it helps me run down things I need to rent.

As the year closes, I'll be recapping things.

For 2014, I will try to incorporate more lists. List are the rage these days and it does help me look back.

No comments: